There's a scholarship out there for everyone.
Scholarships for the creative...
- The Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship fosters creativity by asking students to submit an essay regarding what they would do if a zombie apocalypse hit their campus. The winning essay writer will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
- The Make Me Laugh scholarship is for students who like to write creative stories and enjoy making others laugh. The recipient of this $1,500 scholarship will have written a hilarious story that kept the judges laughing.
- The Stuck at Prom scholarship sponsored by Duck Tape will award $5,000 to high school students who make their own clothes for prom out of Duck Tape.
Scholarships for the meat-free...
- The United States Humane Society offers support to students who live a vegan lifestyle with their Shaw-Worth Memorial scholarship.
- The Vegetarian Resource group offers awards of as much as $10,000 for vegetarian students with their Roth-Vegetarian Scholarship.
Scholarships that require minimal effort…
- The $2,000 "No Essay" College scholarship by Niche is open to high school and college students. Students simply need to create an account on the website in order to be entered to win.
- US Bank offers $40,000 in scholarships for high school and college students. To enter, individuals just need to answer a few questions.
- $1,000 Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship is another easy-to-apply scholarship. All students need to do is fill out their demographic information. There isn't even a minimum GPA required.
Scholarships based on height…
- TCI Foundation rewards students under 21 who are at least 5'10" if they're female or 6'2" if they are male with a $1,000 annual scholarship.
- The Boston Beanstalks Tall Club offers a $1,000 scholarship for incoming college freshman who fit the aforementioned height requirement.
- Little People of America offers scholarships up to $1,000 for undergraduate or graduate college students who are 4'10" or shorter. Students with medical dwarfism qualify to apply to scholarships with even higher monetary awards.
Scholarships for the social media inclined...
- The Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway requires individuals to write a short statement about themselves to apply. Once your application is submitted, it's time to turn to your social media followers to vote for you to win. The top 5 most-liked applicants win a $10,000 scholarship.
- The E-Waste Scholarship application asks students to compose a 140 word tweet regarding e-waste. The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- The Short and Tweet Scholarship has applicants tweet things that they have learned that are important to their future. Individuals can tweet once a day from the time they apply to the deadline. Winners can achieve scholarships up to $1,000.